Written by Ted Tait on May 14, 2020
Friday finishes the work week for most of us, and our new program schedule reflects that.
- At midnight, Dave Tucker’s Early Jazz Music Review gets one more play.
- 2AM – Nightwatch
- 5AM – One last lesson at Vinyl University.
- Then our normal weekday schedule runs with Morning Buzz, Water Cooler, The Takeout and Home Stretch taking us to 5PM
- At 5PM we start your weekend off with our Weekend Beach Mix which plays through most of the weekend. It’s an upbeat mix of music for your weekend!
- At 9PM – We get the party started with our Friday Night Dance Party! The best dance and upbeat tunes from the 80’s and 90’s. Remember those late nights at the clubs?
We hope you enjoy the new shows we have created. If you’d like to let us know what you think, please feel free to call our listener line 804-214-6226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.