The weather looks like we will get a taste of Spring this weekend. Be sure to bring WWER with you as you venture outside! Our usual weekend lineup includes:
- Tonight at 9PM Get your weekend moving and Dance the night away with the Friday Night Dance Party!
- Saturday 9AM – Porch Talk with Keith Dickerson. Caryn Self Sullivan invites Keith Dickerson to her porch. Keith is a caring, and loving supporter of the community, and an avid motorcyclist. Learn about him, from his time in the Navy to now being a basketball coach.
- Saturday 11AM – Perfect Hour – Rev. Nicholas Szobota (known to most of Colonial Beach as “Father Nick”), rector at St. Mary’s Episcopal Church picks some of his favorite songs and shares them with us.
- Saturday night 7PM – The Grooveyard with Ken Carpenter.
- Sunday starting at 5PM – Our very popular Beach Breeze & Grooves, the Early Jazz Music Review, Calder’s Collection and Musical Starstreams.